Cane Creek takes pride in offering a great location for ‘getting back to nature’ RV camping experiences. It’s a place to relax, unwind and enjoy all that being at the lake has to offer. Our lake front campground overlooking beautiful Kentucky Lake is situated just south of the beautiful Land Between the Lakes Recreation area which includes 500 miles of trails, 170,000 acres of forests and open lands. As well as 63 RV campsites available for annual rentals, our campground features 3 RV campsites available all year round exclusively for short stays. These sites are located together in a designated area close to the lake and are all available for daily / weekly rentals up to a maximum of 21 days per visit. Each site includes full hookups with 30A / 50A / 110 V Electric, Water and Sewer.
The location of our 3 short-term campsites (B, C, D) are shown on our viewable / printable map in yellow. You can conveniently view pictures and descriptions of the sites, check availability and reserve your site via our online booking pages.
Site Pricing for our Short Stay RV Campsites
The table can be scrolled left and right on some mobile-devices.
|Period||Spring & Fall (Oct 1 – Mar 31):||
Summer (Apr 1 – Sep 30):
|7 Night special||$240.00||$279.00||$313.00|
|14 Night Special||$480.00||$558.00||$592.00|
Prices exclude TN Sales Tax (9.75%), Booking / Transaction Fees (6.70%) which are added at the time of booking a campsite online.
Check-in time: 1 PM
Check-out time: Noon
Holiday Weekends 2023:
Memorial Day (May 26, 27, 28, 29)
Independence Day (June 30, July 1, 2, 3, 4)
Labor Day (September 1, 2, 3, 4)
Holiday Weekend rates apply to any single or multi-night reservation including a Holiday Weekend date
Our staff members are dedicated to ensuring your stay is enjoyable and hassle-free. Book your annual rental at Cane Creek today to start your adventure and enjoy amenities such as:
- Our boat launch ramp is a designated area where campers can easily access the water from the campground. We ensure the ramp is easily accessible for all types of boats, whether your family plans to go fishing or just out for a bit of pleasure boating.
- We have plenty of areas adjacent to our boat slips to launch kayaks and paddleboards for fun adventures exploring the local area.
- Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the entire campground. This is a convenient amenity for those who need to stay connected to the outside world, or those just looking to catch up on their favorite shows while on vacation.
- The Campground Store is a convenient on-site shop that offers a variety of items that campers may need during their stay. This includes soft drinks, beer, ice cream, and other snacks, along with boating and fishing supplies. We also stock a wide variety of Cane Creek apparel.
- With most campers choosing to use their own wash and shower facilities, we have a small bathhouse facility as back-up.
- The laundry room, located adjacent to the Campground Store, is equipped with coin-operated washers and dryers. This is another useful amenity for those staying with us for a few days.
- Our full-time Facilities Manager lives on-site at the campground and is available to handle any issues that arise around the clock. He oversees the day-to-day operations of the campground, ensuring that facilities are properly maintained and addressing any concerns or questions campers may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to reserve seasonal campsites? 50% of the overall payment is required to reserve a campsite, with the rest of the balance due on the day of check-in. Pricing varies by season, with discounts for weekly stays. Prices are shown on our bookings page for available dates.
Do you offer any special discounts? We offer a 10% discount for all Military personnel (Active Duty and Retired). Please use promo code MILITARY when booking your campsite, and provide your Military ID when checking in.
How can I check the availability of a campsite? Our online bookings page allows you to check dates for availability before booking your campsite.
Which campsites are available for short-term rentals? We have three campsites permanently available for short-term rentals (all shown in yellow on the campground map available on our canecreekmarina.com campground webpage) – Campsites B, C, and D. Campsites B and C have lake views and are back-in or pull-in sites. Campsite D has lake views and is a pull-thru site. Our online bookings site allows you to pick a campsite from B, C or D, which we will try to accommodate. It is not guaranteed, and we reserve the right to have you set up at one of the other short-term rental sites in the event that we need to.
What size RV or motorhome can the available campsites accommodate? Campsite D is approximately 60 feet long by 30 feet wide and will accommodate a camper or motorhome up to 50 feet long with slide-outs. Campsites B and C are approximately 50 feet long by 20 feet wide. They will accommodate a camper or motorhome up to 45 feet long with slide-outs.
What is the cancellation/booking change policy? Once a booking has been made online, it cannot be changed or canceled without contacting our office. For cancellations or requested changes, please call (931) 721-3483 or email [email protected] with details of your cancellation or requested change. We will endeavor to accommodate requests to change dates, subject to availability. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the first day of your rental forfeit any advance deposit paid. Cancellations made more than 48 hours from the first day of your rental receive a full refund, less a $10 cancellation fee.
What are the check-in and check-out times? Check-in is available after 1 pm Central Time on your first day and check-out is before 12 pm noon on your last day.
What is the check-in process? We request that you call the Cane Creek Marina & Campground Manager, Keith Wagner, about an hour before your arrival on his cell phone: (931) 622-8101. Upon arrival, please drive to the parking area directly in front of the Campground Store. Keith will meet you, show you to the campsite, and help you set up if needed.
How do I check in if I arrive after hours? Our Manager, Keith, lives on-site and, if possible, will still meet you after hours to help you set up at your campsite. Please call Keith’s cell (931) 622-8101 during normal business hours to provide notice of the approximate time that you expect to arrive after hours.
Do you have early check-in or late check-out options? Options will depend on whether the site is booked before or after your stay Please email [email protected] or call Keith’s cell: (931) 622-8101 to check if we can accommodate an early check-in or late check-out.
What are the quiet times of the seasonal campsites? Quiet times are from 11 pm to 8 am, with partying or loud noises not permitted during those times. We request that owners use discretion when starting and running engines or generators, using radios, TVs, tape or CD players, and other amplified audio equipment so as not to disturb others.
What utilities are available at the campsites? Our campsites are full hook-up, including 30A/50A and 110V electrical power, water, and sewage.
Do you have bathhouse facilities? We have a Bath House, including a hot shower. A separate coin-operated laundry facility (washer and dryer) is next to the Campground Store. The Bath House does require a code for entry, which you can pick up at check-in. If you expect to arrive after hours, please email [email protected] or call during normal business hours and we will provide the code.
Are pets allowed in the seasonal campsites? Pets are permitted only if they are controlled and do not disturb other visitors. Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners. Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than six feet outside their owners’ vehicles or rental units. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended. Pets should be toileted only on grass areas within the campground, and owners are responsible for cleaning up any waste left by pets.
Do you allow golf carts to be used in the campground? Yes. Golf carts can be used in the campground area for transportation purposes. We do not allow the use of ATVs, 3 or 4-wheelers, motorized scooters, or go-carts in the campground. Motorized scooters for disability mobility purposes are, of course, allowed.
How many vehicles may I have per site? Each campsite may have up to two automobiles per site, provided you are not blocking other campsites. Parking is available for additional vehicles in our main parking lot.
Is fishing allowed from the campground and marina? Fishing is not allowed from boat docks but is allowed from any banks within the campground or marina area.
What other attractions or amenities are close by? Local attractions and amenities (with approximate distances from Cane Creek) include:
- Mike’s Hideaway Bar & Grill, Stewart (1.1 miles)
- Danville Country Store, Stewart (2.3 miles)
- Southernaire Motel & Restaurant, Stewart (3 miles)
- Houston / Benton County ferry (5 miles, small fee to cross Kentucky Lake)
- Teeter’s Market Convenience Store, Tennessee Ridge (10 miles)
- Save a Lot Grocery Store, Tennessee Ridge (10 miles)
- Fort Donelson National Battlefield (21 miles)
- Land Between the Lakes National Refuge area (23 miles to Visitor Center)
- Cross Creeks National Wildlife Refuge (25 miles)
- Nathan Bedford State Park (30 miles)
- Johnsonville State Historic Park Visitors Center (32 miles)
- Loretta Lynn Ranch (34 miles)
Check out attractions for the nearest towns and cities of Erin (15 miles), Big Sandy (16 miles using Benton-Houston Ferry), Dover (21 miles), Camden (30 miles using Benton-Houston Ferry), and Paris (32 miles using Benton-Houston Ferry). We recommend checking opening times for all local amenities and attractions online. Menus for local eateries are typically available in the Cane Creek Campground Store.